At Wilmington Savings Bank, we want to make banking easy and convenient for you. If you’re interested in any of our additional services, stop by for a visit. We’re happy to assist you.
Save time by having your payroll, social security or pension payments deposited into your Wilmington checking or savings account automatically. You won’t have to worry about paper checks becoming lost or stolen.
Safe Deposit Boxes
Protect your most important family documents, valuables and heirlooms from fire, theft or loss. A safe deposit box at Wilmington Savings Bank can give you security and peace of mind.
Bank by Phone
Need to access account information, view transaction history or even transfer funds on the go? Our toll free telebanking line allows you to access your accounts from anywhere, 24/7. Simply call (800) 436-5184.
Access your accounts online from any computer with internet access. Online banking features include:
- Increased Security Features
- Mobile Banking (Smartphone Required)
- View all deposit and loan accounts
- Check Images (Front and Back)
- Account Transfers to Third Parties
- Financial Management/Budgeting Tools
- Establish Account Alerts
- Send Secure Messages
- Order Checks Online
- Execute Stop Payments on Checks
If you would like additional information please contact the bank at (937) 382-1659.
Transfer money electronically from one financial institution to another (domestic wires and existing customers only).
MasterMoney Debit Card
Use a debit card instead of cash for everyday purchases where debit cards are accepted—over 17 million locations worldwide. Every purchase is withdrawn from your checking account and appears on your monthly statement. Track debit transactions online or via mobile banking.
Tips for using your debit card:
- Keep track of your card and report a lost or stolen card immediately!
- Check your statements often. Know what you purchased and where you purchased it
- Sign your new card as soon as you receive it.
- Memorize your PIN number and never share it with anyone. Don’t write your PIN on your card or keep it in your wallet.
- Verify that purchase amounts are correct before signing purchase slips.
If you suspect your card has been lost or stolen, notify us immediately by calling (937)382-1659. For after-hours support, call (800)554-8969.
Debit Card Fraud
If you suspect fraud on your debit card, notify us immediately by calling (937)382-1659. If it is after hours, you can put a block on your card by calling (800)554-8969.
Online Bill Pay
Save yourself a stamp! Use our online bill pay service to pay bills on time. It’s the easiest, safest and fastest way to pay your Wilmington mortgage, loan or other bills.
With mobile banking you can view your balance, transfer funds, or check transaction history from your mobile phone. Mobile Banking can be accessed once you enroll in Online Banking.